Saturday, December 31, 2011

Project 52 - End of the Year

Bear with me as the last 10 weeks of the year unfold before your eyes....
I did not take any photos this week, but Benjamin did.  Above are shots of his co-residents and doctors in the clinic.  This was in preparation of interviews for the 2012 class!  As a side note, interviews went super well and our sweet friend Kenner clinched a spot in Houston!  We are thrilled to have him join the UT Ortho family.
Halloween.  Nerds.  Our sweet Sheep.
My Mom's birthday celebration.  There was steak, gifts, and cookie cake.
Mom, Salem and I hosted a Style Your Sole party.  We invited gal pals to come over and spend the afternoon snacking on food and decorating Toms!
In clockwise order: the Christmas wreath that I made with the help of Benjamin.  Breakfast overload from The Empire Cafe - our favorite after church place to eat.  Our family on Thanksgiving weekend.  This sign is located in the MFAHouston the last sentence says, "An ancient myth tells that when God created and named all things, he was accompanied by a monkey."
A gift from the boss.  He knows to keep the three gals who keep the department together shortbread.
Outtakes from the parents Christmas card shoot.
Crazy Cozads Christmas Celebration!
Dexter spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with us.  He and Lulu are sweet on each other!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from The Cozads!

Another goal successfully completed!!  I so enjoyed putting these together and being cognitive to take photos every week.  I haven't yet decided if I'll do it again in 2012, posting every week... but in a nice way it was a fun thing to do to wrap up the week.  It allowed for great conversation between Benjamin and me.  It also has really allowed me to take time to realize how fortunate and blessed I am - in the big things and in the little things that I get to observe daily.  Nothing is too small to be thankful for it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top