Friday, September 14, 2012

Face Lift!

Hello Friends!

It's been a while since the astetics of our happy blog home have been updated and with the newbie on the way, our faithful first for a header was not going to cut it.  Therefore, Crazy Cozads is undergoing a face lift!

I had such a fun time, along with Hubby's help, designing our new header!  I am pleased as punch with the way that the little icons representing our family turned out.  More subtle changes will be coming in the next weeks or so, but I just couldn't wait to unveil the happy new header!

Please feel free to let me know what you think about our new look!

Sara

2 comments :

  1. Love it!! It is SOOOOOO you!! Fits you guys perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I guess I should have commented here :) I just saw your other new post first. I LOVE love love your new banner. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top