Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What's On Your...Summer Bucket List!

Hello Friends!  I am super excited about this month's topic for our What's On Your... link up!  

We are talking all things Summer Bucket List!

Last year I wanted to be intentional in having a list of activities that we could do as a family or that I could do with just Winston during the day.  I put together our first summer bucket list and we really had a good time crossing items off of as we did them!  So this year, I took a few of our favorites from last year, added a few new ones and left some room to add should we come up with anything fun that we want to guarantee we accomplish!

Without further ado, here is our 2016 Summer Bucket List!
I love lists like this because as I mentioned earlier, it helps us to be intentional in doing things other than pajama days!  And you know how we love our pajama days!

Need more ideas for your list?  Check out these fabulous ladies below!

And we'd love to have you join us, so be sure to link up below or via Instagram!

Hostesses with the Mostess!
Chelsea || And Then Life
Courtney || Love of Mommyhood
Maeve || Everyday Maeve
Sara || Crazy Cozads
Tabitha || Tabitha Panariso

Follow Along with Us on Instagram!
Andrea || Chelsea || Courtney || Maeve || Patricia || Sara || Tabitha

And be sure to use our hashtag so that we can see what you share!
#2016whatsonyour

Now it is time for you to set your calendars for June 15th and show us What's On Your...

TV {Hulu, Netflix, Amazon} Watchlist!

grab button for Crazy Cozads


3 comments :

  1. I love your bucket list!! I need to finish ours up, so I can post it. All such "easy" activities, but so fun! Can't wait to see you cross them off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I'm totally writing some of these down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The icecream truck and outdoor movie one should go together, I mean they're right next to one another on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top