Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Kid's Behind the Blog: June Interview

1.  What do you like doing with Daddy?
Building Legos

2.  What was Daddy like as a little boy?
He was always playing with his piano when he was a baby.  He would go snap snappy.

3.  What's Daddy's favorite food?
Tortellini and iced tea

4.  What does your Daddy do at work?
He works on teeth.  On big teeth, and little teeth and gigantic teeth.

5.  What is your favorite memory of Daddy?
I like building in the garage and going to places like to San Antonio and going down the slide with water.

I loved these questions about the dads!  I'm happy to say that Winston answered the questions pretty much how I thought he would minus the whole Daddy playing the piano as a baby.  Baby Truman has one of those piano play mats so I am fairly certain that is where it came from since he is the only baby Winston has really spent a great deal of time around.  I think it's comical that tortellini and iced tea made the list.  Almost every week since we first got married we have eaten tortellini a least once a week.  #predictablydelicious Also, he nailed what Benjamin does at work.  Every evening Winston asks him if he worked on big teeth or little teeth that day.  Depending on if he worked only on kiddos or if he had adults in the chair the answer varies!  Last week they were talking about straightening teeth and Winston asked "Can you teach me to work on teeth too, Daddy?"  {heart melted}  I think it is the best thing that he loves, adores and looks up to Benjamin without any reservations.  
Next month's questions are all about summmer and goes live on July 13th.  Click here for the list!

4 comments :

  1. Snap Snappy <<< Love it! And I also love that he said Tortellini instead of just saying pasta and Iced Tea instead of just tea! What a smart little guy. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...what sweet answers. Isn't it the best to see the daddy/son bond? I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top