Monday, July 1, 2019

June 2019 Book Review

Can you believe it when I say that I only ready one book this entire month?!
I'm kind of in shock that its the case, but it is!  Being out of town all month and going to bed with the buddies did reduced my time for reading.  As Benjamin pointed out I wasn't sitting in car rider line each day! 😂🙌

Image result for the wicked wit of queen elizabeth ii
😀The Wicked Wit of Queen Elizabeth the II by Karen Dolby ðŸ˜€
I picked up this book in the Parliment gift shop by the Westminster Underground Station.  I love the show The Crown on Netflix as it gives an insider look into the life of being QE2.  This book does the same thing.  It is filled with interesting tidbits around the daily life of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.  Some of the little stories were even portrayed in the show!  If you're a fan of the royal family, this is a quick and easy read!

And with that, we're halfway through the year!
My favorite book so far this year continues to be American Kingpin with Everybody, Always in a close second.
Which book is your favorite that you have read this year so far?

1 comment :

  1. How did I miss the fact that you have been in England for the past few weeks?! Hope you have had a great trip. I just started following you on IG, and loved seeing your travel pics.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top