Wednesday, June 26, 2019

What's Up Wednesday June 2019

What's Up Wednesday Graphic
Here we go for our May update!
What We're Eating This Week
This week we are eating up the food that's in the kitchen as we head get ready to head back home.  On the menu is Mac & Cheese, breakfast for dinner, tacos and I am sure one last trip to Pizza Express!

What I'm Reminiscing About
Already I've started reminiscing about this trip and how fabulous it has been.  I could not have asked for a better place for us to stay; the location has been excellent, the weather as London as it could get, and the ice cream abundant!

What I'm Loving
The opportunity to live in London for a month has been an amazing experience.  I am loving the sights, the sounds and of course... the snacks!

What We've Been Up To
This month we have been getting in our sight seeing, our jammie days, some shopping time, a few days to Legoland Windsor and spending lots and lots of time chasing pigeons in all the parks!

What I'm Dreading
The Houston Humidity and Heat.
#enoughsaid
😂

What I'm Working On
I have a big idea brewing in the back of my mind and I just need to pull the plug and get on it.  Do you ever have those?  The idea that scares you a little but know it would be fun if you could pull it off?  Here's to putting feet to the thought!

What I'm Excited About
In some way I am looking forward to be home.  It will be nice to have a full sized washer and dryer once again!  :)  I'm excited about quite mornings around the house with the day full of possibilities.  I am also looking forward to taking a trip up to PA to visit the new camp my parents built!  

What I'm Reading & Watching


What I'm Listening To
The one thing that I listened to consistently this month was this app, Relax Melodies.  Most nights there were dueling sounds happening as Winston would pick his sounds with my Mom and Truman would pick his with me.  😳😂
In all seriousness, this app is a family favorite to use anytime we travel.  We turn it on each night we spend in a hotel to drown out noises from the hallways or floors above us.

What I'm Wearing
Long sleeves and my rain jacket!  The weather over here has been crazy but wonderful.  I'll take a drizzly day over a scorcher any time!

And of course, my Color Street nails!  My mom and I both took sets with us because they are so super easy to travel with!

What We're Doing This Weekend
This weekend we will be settling back into the routine of being back in Texas!  I would can 100% say that there will be donuts, Chick-fil-a, pools and maybe a small adventure in our future!

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month
July will be a home month for us.  A month of doing things around town, lots of water balloon fights and days at the pool!

What Else is New
Our office is doing a #whereisowlbert contest 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top