Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nothing says love like a dashing warrior!



This year Benjamin and I decided to give to each other the experience of participating in the Warrior Dash! The Warrior Dash advertises themselves as "the craziest frickin' day of your life!" I mean, how can you pass up an opportunity for one of those?! It is a 3.5 mile race through rough terrain while participating in obstacles along the way. The race in Texas is in Forney and sold out for the Saturday race within hours or less. Obstacles we will be braving include walking over a plank, sliding down and climbing up muddy hills, swimming under water, and jumping over fire.

Yes. Yes. I, Sara Cozad, signed up to do the above. And yes, yes, I do realize that I need to start training for this...but, it's just been awful weather! And to be honest...I am doing it for the viking hat that I will get at the end of the race! Oh, and because I love my hubby!

The day is Sunday, May 2nd and our race time starts at 4:30 pm. We will be running together, reminding ourselves that we love each other and are glad to have this experience!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top