Friday, March 12, 2010

March already?!

Where did February go? In a blink of the eye the month is gone and I'm winning pinch/punch for the month of March! Among the fabulous snow days, Puxatony Phil declared that there will be 6 more weeks of winter and indeed there has been. The weather has been super chilly that even I am ready to turn in my uber cute hats for my flip flops!

Here are the highlights of the rest of our February:

Day Two of Crazy Dallas Snow

We celebrated Valentine's Day.

Benjamin and I had a craft day on one Saturday. Later that day Ben and Samantha stopped by to spend the evening with us and we played multiple rounds of Bananagrams.

Noah came to visit us for a few days on his week home. He and Benjamin had a fabulous time traipsing through town playing the best crane games...while I was a work.

I saw Phantom of the Opera for the first time.

We hosted Chi Alpha for the youth group.

February was quite a blur and March hasn't slowed down much either. What's that saying...we'll sleep when we're old? I'm ready now! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are so fun! I love reading them all and respond to each one by email!

Back to Top